This full color chart can be displayed in every cardio room at your home, facility or school. It is excellent to get to the "heart" of cardio training because it tells you why spending time in each zone - the easy-light Blue zone, the moderate-intensity Yellow zones, and the hard-effort Red zone is so important.
Example of what you learn by posting this wall chart in your gym or club:
- Name of the three zones: Blue zone, Yellow zone, Red zone.
- Effort you must make in that zone: Example - easy or moderate or hard
- Pictoral image of cartoon character "Zoner" working out in each zone
- Talk test of how comfortably you can talk while in that effort-zone
- Cardio benefit of each zone: Example - Improves Health.
- Wellnes Zones: Does the zone provide health or fitness or performance benefits
- Activity: Provides suggestions on the effort required
- Caloric expenditure in each zone
- Types of fuels burned: how much fat, how much carbohydrate, how much protein used
- Time in Zones: how long should you spend in each individual zone
This bright colorful new full color chart can adorn the wall of your workout area, health club, indoor cycling studio, or anywhere that you want the message to do ZONING, Fitness in a Blink. The wall chart is larger than life at 24 x 36 inch size (2 feet by 3 feet) and you can easily mount on foam core or use tape or pins to mount it. The ZONING wall chart is printed on a gloosy paper - easy to mount and is an exciting display item with high energy color - while providing useful information all in one.
This product was added to our store on Saturday 24 September, 2011.